Thursday, February 02, 2012

Utopia - Wislawa Szymborska R.I.P. ( Poems )


....Solid ground beneath your feet.
The only roads are those that offer access.
Bushes bend beneath the weight of proofs.
The Tree of Valid Supposition grows here
with branches disentangled since time immermorial.
The Tree of Understanding, dazzling staight and simple.
sprouts by the spring called Now I Get It.
The thicker the woods, the vaster the vista:
the Valley of Obviously.
If any doubts arise, the wind dispels them instantly.
Echoes stir unsummoned
and eagerly explain all the secrets of the worlds....

3 comments:

  1. Just found your Blog and I really do like it. Went over a couple past postings, must say love the apartment in MIlan. Great! When I get tired of living here on Lake Michigan in USA, that would be my kind of home! I have a number of friends in Madrid and area so I will be following your Blog and will mention it to them. Always want to know more of Spain since I visited there a few years back. If you take a few moments to go over a few past postings from here on the lake you will see why I love it here. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm interested in possibly doing some advertising on your blog. Can you please email me at: vanessareed@boamail.com.

    Thanks!

    Van

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack, thank you for your kind comments, I have taken a look at your site and I think we are going to be frequent visitors too.

    ReplyDelete