Sunday, March 11, 2007

Captcha capacity.

This somewhat more sophisticated <span class=

Once your eyes reach the age of 50 the world of word verification really does play tricks on you.



Images like these are examples of the much loathed Captcha, they differ in style and degree of confusion caused and the last example in particular has caught me out quite a few times. I have read on various blogs that the authors' of those blogs refuse to comment when confronted by the anti spam device that is the captcha. As the target of frequent spam attempts I resorted to the verification path. If it has put you off passing comments then I will apologise; though having edited my inbox to remove the pleadings of Nigerian scam merchants I don't want to do it all over again on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment